2020 Basketball Ticket Policy
JH & HS Basketball
- Due to the mandates and restrictions set by the Ohio Department of Health we are limited to 15% of our total seating capacity.
- Our gymnasium holds 600 including the stage and standing room only. Therefore, we are allowed by the ODH & OHSAA to sell 90 tickets.
- Visiting teams will be allowed 2 tickets per player. On average, that will be 20 players for JV & Varsity, which would entitle them to 40 tickets leaving 50 tickets for our own families.
- TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO FAMILIES OF PARTICIPATING STUDENT-ATHLETES ONLY.
- Each home and away game tickets must be purchase online on the VCS Athletic Website Make a Payment (follow the directions below). Once purchased, you must print your receipt. Your receipt is your ticket to use at the gate to obtain admittance.
- ALL TICKETS ARE $5.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
- Please follow the mandates set forth by the Governor, ODH and the EOAC.
- Basketball/Cheer student-athletes are allowed 2 tickets per student-athlete or 44 tickets.
- Seniors will be allowed 3 (at home only) which will bring our total to 53 tickets available to sell for our home games.
- Each student-athletes family is limited to 2 tickets.
2020 GAME ATTENDANCE POLICY
- If you are sick, please do not attend.
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments. A temperature scanner at the gym will conduct a scan.
- Family members must sit together socially distanced from other individuals/family groups.
- Six feet social distancing must be maintained.
- Spectators must wear face coverings at all times.
- Concessions will be limited to packaged items.
- Cheerleaders are NOT allowed to travel to away games.
TICKET PURCHASE PROCESS
- Log onto the VCS Webpage under Make a Payment
- Click Athletic Payments
- Under Student ID: Type the Student First and Last Name
- Under Comments: Girls or Boys, junior high or high school and date of game. For example: BHS-12/5/20
- Use the following codes in the comments sections:
- Both girls and boys junior varsity go under high school
*You must enter this information in the comments otherwise it will be processed as an athletic fee.*
- Under Amount: Enter the total cost of tickets purchasing. Tickets are $5.00 each. (i.e. if you order 2 tickets, the cost would be $10.00 and so forth).
- Click the Pay button
7. Complete the rest of the information on the Payor Page
8. Click Continue
9. Complete all information on the Payment page
10. Click Continue
11. Complete the information on the Verify Page
12. Click Submit Payment
13. You will receive a confirmation of your payment. That receipt will be your ticket into the game.
14. Print your ticket for admittance to all basketball games.